Welcome to Legacy Foundry!
Our goal is to dispel the idea that death is a ‘dirty little secret’. We are all mortal which means we all die. Not talking about it turns this natural process into a battle with enormous financial and emotional consequences. Talking about it with family and providers can lead to a level of openness with our loved ones that we haven’t experienced since we were kids.
It’s up to you–and no one else–to define what quality of life you find acceptable. We’re here to help you do that and to help make sure your wishes are followed. We will provide the tools to:
- Start the conversation
- Video or write your definitions of quality of life through advanced directives
- Video or write who should be making the decisions to follow your wishes when you can’t
- Video or write how you want your remains to be cared for after you die
- Update these definitions on a regular basis and at seminal moments in life
- Share these wishes with trusted family, caregivers and professionals you choose
- Provide a space for these trusted folks to access your wishes
- Provide the tools to build your legacy – how do you want to be remembered?
- Allow trusted friends and family to add to this legacy
- Package you legacy into tangible expressions of a life well lived
Remember, this is your data! Only the people that you choose will see this information.