Start the free trial now
Please enter your name and email address below to get started.
More info on our product…
We take a four step approach.
Step 1: Fill in those advance care planning docs and vault them
- Remove any chance of not having your wishes known by filling in these simple docs
- Advance directive, also known as advance health directive or living will
- MOST form or POLST form depending on where you are
- DNR or do no resuscitate order
- Medical power of attorney or medical durable power of attorney
- Once these are taken care of, vault and update them when necessary
Step 2: Invite family members and providers to access this information
- Your living will is meaningless if no one knows about it
- Invite the people that matter, and only those people, to share this information
- This is a secure site where only the people you give permission can view your advance care planning documentation
- You can also decide to share only certain information with certain people. Not everyone needs to know who your medical POA is unless you decide they should.
- Use video for your advance care directives so family can go ‘back to the tape’ if there is ever a misunderstanding
- Ease the pain by keeping family from having to make these difficult decisions
Step 3: Once advance care planning is done, focus on your legacy!
- Build and contribute to your family history
- Decide what information you want to pass down to your descendants
- Get the kids and grand kids involved in recording their favorite memories
Step 4: Prepare your family for when you’re no longer around
- You will be missed deeply
- Have input on how your family remembers you
- Personalize a legacy box or memory box with favorite gems for each loved one
- Or have a family curator help you build a lasting family video to remember you by